Introducing the Unicorn Sleep METAvivor Mattress—10 layers of natural, high-quality comfort embroidered with METAvivor’s signature teal, pink and green ribbon.
A full 30% of proceeds from the sale of every METAvivor mattress will go directly to METAvivor to fund Stage IV breast cancer research.
METAvivor is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that funds research, raises awareness, advocates for, and provides support to people with Stage IV metastatic breast cancer.
- Joma & Alpaca Wool
- Natural Latex
- More Than 3,000 Coils
- Hand Tufted
- Unit Encased in Recycled Steel
- 150-Night Trial
- FREE White Glove Delivery, Setup & Mattress Removal
Did You Know?
- If you know someone who has died from breast cancer, they died from Stage IV metastatic breast cancer. 100% of breast cancer deaths occur because of metastasis.
- Stage IV metastatic breast cancer is defined by the spread of breast cancer to non-adjacent organs such as the lung, liver, bones, and brain.
- It is fatal in 97–99% of cases.
- Popular breast cancer fundraising movements give on average only 2% of their research funds to researching metastasis.
- While only 6–10% of initial breast cancer diagnoses are metastatic, 30% of patients diagnosed with earlier stage breast cancer will eventually develop Stage IV metastatic breast cancer and die.
Learn more at www.METAvivor.org.